- Changmin said he received a letter from a middle school student while filming Mimi. The letter said “oppa I love you” but at the end of the letter, the letter said “But it seems like I will not be loving only you forever.”
- Changmin said that he is 70kg now (compared to his profile 7 years ago at 61kg). Yunho is 74kg now.
- Yunho isn’t satisfied with his hands coz there are calluses and he says that his chest is bigger than usual men even if he does not work out
- Changmin says that his complex is – although he is tall, his hands are small (smaller than Yunho’s)
- Kim Shin Young said that she is envious because Changmin’s only complex is small hands.
- Yunho says they have put on weight because they have more muscles now
- Changmin memorizes dances faster. Yunho says that if he has not danced for a long time, he will dance in the opposite direction.
- Changmin said that it doesn’t feel great when Yunho alone makes a mistake in the dance direction, because Yunho looks cooler that way
- Both of them said that variety is difficult for them. Yunho said that they appeared on variety shows when they were younger and he was always full of energy and vigour
- Q: amongst the juniors (not including those from SM), whose dance choreo is the best recently? \\ Changmin said that he was just discussing this with Yunho yesterday, and feel that it’s Sunmi’s Full Moon. Yunho says that the whole concept of the dance is unique and great. They also said that when Sunmi came by to greet them, she said very earnestly that she was a Cassiopeia in the past.
- when Changmin was translating Yunho’s Japanese to Korean, Kim Shin Young said that Yunho was going on for a long time but Chamgmin’s translation was pretty short. Changmin said “Ah, he says too many irrelevant stuff, so I deleted / filtered all of that out”